Hey lovelies! Thanks for joining us!

Go down

Hey lovelies! Thanks for joining us!

Post by xoerikae on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:30 am

I know quite a few people here [aka 99% or so] have a general dislike of glider forums. We here aim to be the forum for anti-forum people. There's a few things to keep in mind.
Like a Star @ heaven I will not censor your posts until someone else's rights trump your right to free speech. I withhold the right to edit what you say... but I will do my best not to have to. The rest is up to you.
Like a Star @ heaven There have been many issues brought up about some forums being too censored, and others being too mean. We hope to find the middle ground. Not to say we won't let messy discussions happen, but let's be assertive [affirming the person's rights or point of view without either aggressively threatening the rights of another (assuming a position of dominance) or submissively permitting another to ignore or deny one's rights or point of view] without being aggressive or submissive, either. Happy middle ground, yeh? thankyou2
Like a Star @ heaven We won't let anyone just waltz in here and sell things, but we won't require a vigorous interview session, either. Just follow the posts and you'll be okay.
Like a Star @ heaven This is new. Very new. Very new to me. So be nice - there will be kinks, and there will be bumps in the road. So let's try to take them in stride, hm? Smile
xoerikae
Admin
Admin

http://thesugarglideradventure.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum