The Glider Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine's Day Exchange Official Thread!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Valentine's Day Exchange Official Thread! Empty Valentine's Day Exchange Official Thread!

Post by xoerikae Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
brown paper packages tied up with string
these are a few of my favorite things...

Valentine's Day Exchange Official Thread! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxUM5oLqKDeAyyajZSw23o7LQypQv39ZrHpcHKUBslOHxqUFPGoZ8C03sY

redheart Valentine's Gift Exchange redheart

redheart This is a Favorite Things gift exchange! That means that you are not just sending one person a gift - you are sending everyone a gift! [Hang on, don't panic!] You are to find one of your favorite things - your favorite candy bar, or gum, or chapstick, cheap nail polish, sample pack of coffee, etc etc - that is between $4-6 each, and purchase five. Pack up all five of them, ship them off to Jen, and she will split them up for everyone and ship them out [She will be paypal invoicing for the cost of shipping - so keep everything small! We are aiming to keep shipping under $5!]
redheart Deadline for shipping to Jen is February 21st. If you do not ship by this time [without reasonable explanation to either Jen or myself] then you will be disqualified from exchanges.
redheart You may choose to do more than the limit, but you must understand that just because you spent $50 doesn't mean that you will be getting $50 worth of stuff.
redheart Keep everything secret until after everyone receives their boxes! Don't spoil the fun!

melt

If you have any questions, let us know! spin
xoerikae
xoerikae
Admin
Admin

http://thesugarglideradventure.com

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Exchange Official Thread! Empty Re: Valentine's Day Exchange Official Thread!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:34 pm

redheart I will PM all participants my address to send stuff to shortly.
redheart We do have a few allergies: Nickel, mold spores/dust mites (Fabric things etc just need to be able to be washed good by the recipient).
redheart Favorite colors:
butterfly Red
butterfly Bright greens or purple, black
butterfly Black or dark pink
butterfly Green (bright, but any green works!),
butterfly Lime/teal, deep purple/black.
butterfly Blue

I hav a variety of Priority boxes/packaging here at home, and I will pack everything up as cheaply as I can, and then let everyone know the cost of shipping.

The small flat rate boxes are around $6 to ship, and I also have some smaller priority boxes that'll vary depending on how much they weigh.

You can ship to me first class or priority. Just as long as it gets here in a reasonable amount of time. Very Happy And once I get everyone's boxes, I'll divvy stuff up and mail it to everyone ASAP!

Also, let's try to keep this thread clean so everyone can easily find what is going on-- if you have questions, ask 'em, otherwise please take all chit chat over to the chatter thread. Thank you! Very Happy

Last edited by Jen on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Exchange Official Thread! Empty Re: Valentine's Day Exchange Official Thread!

Post by xoerikae Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Hey Jen, text me when you hear on that last color please? thanx
xoerikae
xoerikae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention! You might want to include tags, little cards, or something like that with your packages so I can stick in with the gifts so people know what came from who. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:00 pm

I've gotten one box of goodies in so far. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda_allen Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:07 am

Oh duh to me! I sent mine to you yesterday and forgot to send tags with them, I will put some in the mail today!
amanda_allen
amanda_allen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:17 pm

Okie dokie! I'll keep an eye out for both packages then. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Another person accounted for for shipping. Very Happy Two more to go then I can put everything together and send it out! Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:01 am

Oh hey guys, ya'll who haven't shipped yet only have a few more days to get your boxes out to me! Don't forget!

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda_allen Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Have you gotten mine yet? I mailed it the 8th.
amanda_allen
amanda_allen

Back to top Go down

Post by xoerikae Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:27 pm

There are ten days left, right?
I have something in particular in mind, but it was given to me as a gift so I have to figure out where to find it!
xoerikae
xoerikae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:47 pm

amanda_allen wrote:Have you gotten mine yet? I mailed it the 8th.

Not yet! Mail hasn't gone yet today, though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:48 pm

xoerikae wrote:There are ten days left, right?
I have something in particular in mind, but it was given to me as a gift so I have to figure out where to find it!

Yep!

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda_allen Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Jen wrote:

Okie Dokie!
amanda_allen
amanda_allen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:18 pm

amanda_allen wrote:
Jen wrote:

Okie Dokie!

Got one package from you. XD I bet I'll get the other one monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Got the other one too! Thanks for the note! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda_allen Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:44 am

Good glad they got there!
amanda_allen
amanda_allen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:43 pm

And got another box from someone today!

Counting myself, that makes 4 people who have their stuff sent to me! Two more to go!

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraSmile Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Woot! Hurry up!! I want presents!! Laughing
SaraSmile
SaraSmile
Arts and Crafts Ninja
Arts and Crafts Ninja

https://www.facebook.com/sara.douglasss

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda_allen Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:36 pm

SaraSmile wrote:Woot! Hurry up!! I want presents!! Laughing
lol! yea, what Sara said!
amanda_allen
amanda_allen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Reminder: All packages to have be mailed to me today!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Okay! It looks like I am going to need $9.45 from everyone for shipping. The boxes ended up being a little heavier than expected!

You can send it to sales@sugarmountain.me, and once everyone is paid up I'll ship out!

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraSmile Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Jen wrote:Okay! It looks like I am going to need $9.45 from everyone for shipping. The boxes ended up being a little heavier than expected!

You can send it to sales@sugarmountain.me, and once everyone is paid up I'll ship out!

sent Smile
SaraSmile
SaraSmile
Arts and Crafts Ninja
Arts and Crafts Ninja

https://www.facebook.com/sara.douglasss

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda_allen Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:02 pm

You got it! ; )
amanda_allen
amanda_allen

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda_allen Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:34 pm

I sent to you via Paypal. can you let me know if you rec'd it? Thanks hon!
amanda_allen
amanda_allen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next